Want to improve the performance of your team?
Keynote Presentations 30-90 minutes
- Healthy Thinking and Emotional Fitness
- The 13 Health Villains, How to Live to 100 and stay out the Emergency Department
- Level 1 and 2 Certification in Healthy Thinking
Next Public Talks
Wellington HRINZ Thursday March 20th 2014
More info email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Tom Mulholland
CERTIFICATE IN HEALTHY THINKING
ONE DAY WORKSHOP
Wellington - 09 April 2014 – 9.00 – 4.30pm (Level 1)
Christchurch - 06 May 2014 – 9.00 – 4.30pm (Level 1)
Auckland - 14th May 2014 9.00am – 4.30pm (Level 1)
TBA (Level 2-4 pre-requisite level 1)
1 Courthouse Lane, Auckland Central
The Certificate in Healthy Thinking begins at Level 1 and participants are able to work their way through to Level 4. The workshops are interactive and powerful. Anyone can learn and apply the simple yet effective tools which Dr Tom will teach you in this 1x day workshop. Learn how Cognitive Behaviour Therapy can be applied in your life.
· You will be taught valuable lifelong tools to use in everyday situations which will assist you to manage outcomes based on your thoughts and behaviour.
· Learn how to identify attitude profile types and how to switch from an unhealthy profile to a healthy profile.
· Discuss emotions and everyday situations and its effect on work and personal lives
· Physiology and effects of unhealthy thoughts and behaviour on health
· Certification in Healthy Thinking Level 1 (successful completion)
ABOUT DR TOM:
Dr Tom Mulholland is an Emergency Medicine Dr, honorary lecturer in Psychological medicine and founder of the Healthy Thinking Institute. His training and advice has helped many well known global & national companies and individuals achieve success in their personal and professional goals using his tools of Healthy Thinking. Sign up for the next workshop to see how Dr Tom Mulholland can assist you to achieve your goals by managing your emotions.
NZ $750.00 plus GST. Includes workbook, pocket prompt, Dr Tom’s best selling book and Level 1 certificate (upon passing)