With Dr Tom Mulholland
There will be no one in our country who has not been affected by the COVID 19 pandemic in some way. Whether vaccinated or not we have been terrorised by images and predictions that have affected our mental, physical and social health, cash flow, freedoms and perceived futures.
As a front-line worker, expert in mental health, businessman and parent with a 1st Class honours degree in Molecular Biology, Dr Tom has a unique perspective on COVID 19.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Should we be afraid of Omicron?
- Overseas experience, what we can learn
- When will this be over?
- Mental Health tips, tools, and techniques to stay strong through this pandemic
- How to reduce risk and disruption for your business
- Who is most at risk of severe disease and hospitalisation?
- Reducing your risk of severe disease
- How to manage yourself at home once you are infected
- How to tell if you or someone else need to visit the hospital
- Long COVID what it means and how to reduce your risk
- Life post COVID and return to work